Friday, January 22, 2016

KARA'S Disbandment

Okay, I JUST found out that my goddesses- KARA, disbanded.

NO. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! They have been going on so strong! I've been such a big fan! I love all the songs from OT5 and Mamma Mia and Cupid were amazing too! I've supported everything the group did- and now there is no longer a group. I just can't believe it.
Kara is an unforgettable group. They had worldwide hits like Lupin, Mister, and Step. They're legends in the kpop world! I literally watched so many variety shows just to see Kara.
 
Now, here's the sitch:
From the information in this article by Yonhap, I got that members Goo Hara, Park Gyuri, and Han Seungyeon left DSP Media to pursue other areas. Newest member, Heo Youngji is the only member who remains at DSP and is apparently going to pursue a solo career while with DSP.
 

 former *cries* Kara members from left to right: Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, and Goo Hara
 
Rumors have been that the trio has been searching for companies since late 2015. I'm pretty sure the separation isn't because the members have been feuding- There's probs something going down at DSP. Just about 2 months ago, April member Somin made the decision to leave the group after "long discussions". The original lineup had Kim Sunghee, who left a year after debut. And lets not forget Jiyoung and Nicole who left the group back in 2014 to pursue their solo careers. side note: "AGHHH I MISS OT5!"
 
"So what happens now?"
  • Goo Hara- Hara is nowadays more active in Japan and China. And apparently the singer/actress signed an exclusive contract with KeyEast entertainment!
  • Han Seungyeon- Seungyeon is now signed under Widmay Entertainment to further pursue her acting career.
  • Park Gyuri- She's been rather silent with her future activities.... Hmm...
"What about Youngji?"
Youngji is still with DSP Media and is reportedly going to pursue a solo career. I know our Youngji mushroom must be going through a tough time. She just got out into the kpop world, being afraid of being overshadowed by her unnies. And now with the group disbanding must be a huge shock to even herself. So, lets give all our love to support our mushroom with her future activities!
 
KARA will always be one of my fav kpop groups ever! Every member was and is so special- I love them all for their own unique personalities. And I'll always support all former members no matter what they pursue! One thing that will never change is that I'll ALWAYS be a KAMILIA!!! <3
 
Let's take a trip down memory lane-
Original Line Up:
left to right: Gyuri, Sunghee, Nicole, Seungyeon
 
2nd Generation (OT5)
from left to right: Jiyoung, Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara
 
3rd Generation, Last Known Lineup:
from left to right: Youngji, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara
 
I'm just so shocked right now. Let's just support our goddesses with their future activities! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment