Monday, January 18, 2016

TOP 5: Winter Favs!

 


I don't know about you guys but, winter is just starting up for me. That's why I put together this blog of my fav things for the winter time!❤

DISCLAIMER: Nothing is sponsored and I'm not being paid for by any of these websites (obvi)  for my opinion- I just genuinely like these products or styles. P.S Not my Pics. Too lazy to whip out my camera and snap a few pics rn. XD


1.) Baby Lips x EOS

I don't know why but, I can't use either product on its own. I ALWAYS use the both of them together. EOS has amazing moisturizing properties so, no matter what I use it for the base. And baby lips has this gorgeous tint to it no matter what shade you use. Baby Lips does offer really good moisturizing properties as well, but I mainly use it becuz the tint isn't too bold but still gets the job well done! Plus, in the winter time you NEED to take care of your lips more than ever! The combo of these products will have you golden!


2.) Earrings!

For some odd reason I never wear earrings unless it's winter or spring. Weird right??? But, I love wearing earrings in the winter. Cuz you're going to be wearing a thick scarf or thick jacket right? I don't like wearing any big accessories in the winter since it kinda makes my outfit look bulky, but delicate earrings are my holy accessory for the winter. I found this pair of earrings here on a site called "trinitystyles". (FREE PROMO hehehe)

 Trinitystyles has a great range of Korean fashion and accessories on their site. I believe they also have a FB shop as well! I've never actually bought anything on the site, cuz it is on the pricier side but, I fell in love with everything on the site! I've only heard good reviews saying they're satisfied with their orders so, I'll definitely be checking them out soon!

3.) Body Lotion x Fuzzy Socks

Body lotion is a must need for winter. No questions. Fuzzy socks are just so kawaii and fashionable- also a must need for winter. I love B&BW hand lotions- V. Bean Noel is my fav! However, for some people it's not very good- my mom said it caused her little "goose bumps".?? But, it works for me!

And the fuzzy socks are from a brand called tutu anna. << Cute name right? But, they only have store locations in Japan, Taiwan, and China. At least that's what I got from the Taiwanese site... lol (my Chinese isn't very good :P) The Japan site gives more info- if you can't read Japanese then hahaha sorry. ( I can't read Japanese :/) But, you can always buy from sites like AliExpress.

4.) Barley Tea or Just Any Tea



I'm sorry but, I just don't like coffee. I'm a tea person all the way! #teamtea And don't judge me but, barley tea or 보리차 is my favorite all year round. You can heat it up for the winter time or add in some ice for the summer. I found Bonnie Eng's site here is really helpful for a how-to on barley tea. Plus, think of all the cute mugs you can use for drinking your tea!

5.) K-Style Winter Jackets

Princess coats,  frocks, wraps, and other similar styles are the "It Trend" for the winter time in Japan and Korea. They're very easy to match and they give off a mature and polished kind of look. I personally have one and I love it!


I hope you enjoyed this blog and let me know what your favs are for the winter time!

No comments:

Post a Comment