Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Catch Up! + New Hair

Ello, ello besties! Hope March has treated you all well! :)

I'm super sorry I have been a bit lagging with my blogposts but, alas life gets in the way! I don't know about you all but, I'm only in Grade 8 right now and I've been super busy with high school preparation! I'm currently picking out the courses I want to take Freshmen Year- even though it's like 5 months away! Ughh, so stressful!


Oh, btw do you all remember the blogpost about me confessing to my crush? If not, you can see it here. Well, I guess I have to update you all on the outcome. Okay, being the typical girl I am- I kinda put off asking him out because, I just couldn't find the right time to! We only have one class together and we barely see each other at school. So, my friend Katie stepped in and asked him out for me. And the result is.........
                            He said no.

It was kinda expected. But, I'm still a bit confused since my friend I mentioned in the blogpost said he wanted to talk to me about it. I haven't talked to him about it yet, but when he and I talk about school related things we seem to be okay.

What else.... Oh yeah! As you may notice, I'm starting to go by Nana on this blog. I still go by Naeun but, surprisingly a lot of you guys can't pronounce Naeun! I figured Nana would be easier to pronounce!

Lastly, I got my hair cut! I went to this lovely local salon owned by a family friend and I got roughly around 6 inches lopped off! I wanted a kind of "Park Shinhye" hairstyle and since the stylist is Korean I decide to give it a go!
The Outcome:
Tadah! Srry for the terrible lighting! But, my hair is now shoulder length and I'm honestly so happy with my new hair!


Okay now for a few of my March favs!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Sky Pink:
Omgosh! I can't get enough of this lipgloss! It gives great shine, doesn't feel sticky at all, and the packaging/colour is super adorable!

Trader Joe's Macarons:
Ughhh! SO GOOD! DEF A MUST TRY! (my fav is the salted caramel flavor ;)


FAV UPBEAT SONG: MAMAMOO- You're the Best!


FAV SAD SONG: Red Velvet- One of these Nights

CURRENT DRAMA:

Someone Like You 聽見幸福 (Taiwan):
This drama is so good! Even though I'm on episode 4 I can't get enough of it! I loved Kingone Wang in a Devil Beside You so, I decided to give this drama ago! Plus, can we talk about how gorgeous Lorene Ren is?!?! She's a goddess!
btw I've been meaning to watch Fall in Love With Me- should I?

Okay dokie! That sums up my blogpost! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll write more soon! Love you!!!!!


P.S On my Instagram or my latest YouTube video comment "Baekhyun sent me here" to confuse the heck out of everyone who didn't read my blog post! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment